Fraud and Risk Officers spend enormous resources trying to stay one step ahead of the attackers but despite best efforts, they always seem to figure out ways to get past the defenses.
So how do you keep fraudsters at bay while delivering a good user experience? Think about the vulnerabilities that exist across an organization’s tech stack. With:
- Reliance on weak substitutes for identity, like devices, behavior, location, and IP addresses
- Use of outdated and unsafe use of passwords for authentication
- Increasing use of deep fakes and targeted attacks using stolen personal data
- Disconnected siloes that fraudsters exploit, particularly in the account recovery process
Despite your best efforts, risk still exists. You need a solution that closes the gaps for you.
You need to close circle of identity. An end to end platform that connects the entire user journey without compromising user privacy.
Prevents account takeover fraud and protects corporate security
- State of the art biometric algorithms with built-in liveness detection ensures people are who they claim to be
- Persistent use of the biometrics captured at digital onboarding in downstream applications prevents attackers from exploiting gaps and using stolen data to impersonate people
- Single, modular platform supports a variety of use cases including synthetic identity checks, FIDO support, contact center authentication and more
We’ve designed our Decentralized Data Vault with quantum computing and the enterprise in mind.
- Eliminate centralized repositories of sensitive data and digital assets
- Secure sensitive data with biometrics to ensure only authorized people have access
- Ensure all corporate assets including images, documents, videos, private keys, backup passphrases are protected and available to retrieve on demand
- Stay ahead of data protection regulations with maximum compliance and privacy
And protect your enterprise from the debilitating effects of ransomware and data breaches. All with one modular, patent-pending decentralized platform.
The Anonybit Genie protects your organization against phishing and account takeover attacks, while lowering the costs of managing identity across all service channels.
Works across devices. Not susceptible to device takeover, unlike traditional solutions that fall back to PINs, and KBA.
No central honeypots for maximum data protection. Nothing for hackers to find and nothing for hackers to steal.
Multiple Use Cases
Supports all modalities and third party-algorithms for different identity management needs across the enterprise.
Closed Circle of Identity
Connects onboarding to access and account recovery to close the gaps exploited by attackers in the authentication process.
See why these industry leaders see us as their trusted solution for digital security and user privacy.
Founder & CEO of Liminal, the digital identity strategy firm
One to many decentralized matching is an important capability to enhancing the privacy and security of identity systems.
Dr. Mohamed Lazzouni
Chief Technology Officer at Aware
"Anonybit tackles a key issue for biometric implementations – how to secure the biometric template. In an age of privacy first, their approach promises to address the need for greater data protection and frictionless identity assurance. We are delighted to be partnering with them to deliver privacy-preserving identity management solutions to the market."
Resources on Fraud Prevention and Passwordless Authentication
Strong identity management is the key to fraud prevention.
In a world where sharing our personal data is fraught with risk, we believe it’s time to re-think how we tackle fraud by revising how our identities are authenticated.
Our solution is simple: connect biometrics from onboarding to downstream authentication with a decentralized backend.
Strong passwordless authentication with no central honeypots. Persistent biometrics across the whole identity management lifecycle. Closing the gaps that attackers exploit.
Contact us today.